Ape Scalping is a forex trading system. It is a scalping forex trading system. The Ape scalping is a very useful system for the scalpers. The accuracy of Ape Scalping forex trading system is very high. This forex trading system doesn’t have many technical indicators. It uses only three technical indicators but they are more than enough to make money using this forex trading system. While scalping you should take many factors into consideration in your analysis. You should also be aware of the fundamental happenings so that you don’t end up trading during the news time. Scalping is done to get small profits. When the news come in the market, market becomes highly volatile and such volatile moments should be avoided while scalping in the forex market.
When you install Ape Scalping in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
100pipstodayscalper is a forex trading indicator. This indicator is very simple. It is a customized form of the moving average. When the market is up it is yellow and when the market is down it is red. The best part of this trading system it displays the direction of the trend of the chart.
The RSI you see in this trading system has better interface. You should buy only when the RSI is green and sell when the RSI is red.
QQE consists of two oscillators. The crossover of green oscillator and red oscillator can be used for the entry and exit points.
Buying Conditions Using Ape Scalping System.
- Market should be up trending.
- The 100pipstoday indicator should be yellow.
- The RSI should be green.
- The green oscillator of QQE indicator should cross above the red oscillator.
- Place your long position s soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the 100pipstoday indictor turns red.
Selling Conditions Using Ape Scalping System.
- Market should be down trending.
- The 100pipstoday indicator should be red.
- The RSI should be red.
- The green oscillator of QQE indicator should cross below the red oscillator.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the 100pipstoday indictor turns yellow.