Forex VWAP Ind MT4 Indicator:
About the Forex VWAP Ind MT4 Indicator
VWAP (volume-weighted average price) is the ratio of the value traded to total volume traded over a particular time horizon. It is a measure of the average price at which pair is traded over the trading horizon.
All Symbols and All Timeframes are supported.
Indicator Inputs :
- VWAP Mode : Single,Session,Daily,Weekly,Monthly
- Volumes : Real Volumes,Ticks
- Price Type : Close,Open,High,Low,Median,Typical,Weighted
- Use Moving Average : Moving Average Method, Moving Average Period
- Start Time (for Session VWAP)
- End Time (for Session VWAP)
- Start Date (for Single VWAP)
- Max Number of Candles
- Deviations Settings : Enable/Disable and Deviation Values
- Graphical Options : Filling/Colors/Widths/Styles
- Alert/Notification Options : Closed Candle Crossing / Price breakout
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Indicators folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)