Forex UPD1 Pivot Levels MT4 Indicator:
About the Forex UPD1 Pivot Levels MT4 Indicator
The indicator shows on the chart the classic pivot levels calculated on the basis of the previous day.
You can choose from what hour to calculate the formula.
The levels are drawn using buffers and displayed on the entire available quote history.
- Start Hour – Choose from what hour to start building levels. 00 – Default
- Show Mid Pivots – Middle Levels
- Visual Button – (On / Off)
- Corner – (UP Left / DN Left / UP Right / DN Right)
- X indent – in pixels
- Y indent – in pixels
- Label Visual – On/Off digital level marking
- Label Font Size
- Label Shift Bars
- Label Tooltip
- Levels Style
- Levels Width
- Levels Color
- Alert – On/Off
- Alert Work Time – 00:00-23:59 (edit)
- Alert Pop Up – On/Off
- Alert Push – On/Off
- Alert Email – On/Off
- Alert Sound – On/Off
- Alert Sound Name
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Indicators folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)