Forex Pivot Channels PRO MT4 Indicator:
About the Forex Pivot Channels PRO MT4 Indicator
It builds on my previous indicators and over six years of experience using them.
This indicator includes all the best strategies that I have researched. When developing and optimizing, I used ML algorithms.
Now the indicator has 3 basic strategies and the ability to customize your own strategy. I am constantly looking for better strategies.
- A simple and effective indicator of reversals.
- The indicator will help you place Take Profit correctly.
- It will tell you when you need to close the position, which will not allow you to go into a big negative.
- Never redrawn or recalculated.
- The signal is strictly at the “Close of the bar”
- Works on all currency pairs and timeframes.
- Shows excellent results on commodities, stocks and indices.
How to trade
- The default is Strategy_1. If it does not show high statistics on your instrument, then try other strategies (STRATEGY_2, STRATEGY_3)
- Enter the signal if the statistical success rate is higher than 70% and total points more than zero (Statistics Success Rate> 70% and Total points >0).
- Exit a buy trade when a new sell signal appears.
- Exit a sell trade when a new buy signal appears.
- Exit the trade as the signal to close the trade comes.
- Option 1: Take profit at TP1.
- Option 2: Partial profit taking at TP1, closing the remaining position at TP2.
- Option 3: Take profit on the opposite signal or work in a trend before a reversal.
“Open only trend-channels”“Open only correction-channels”“TP Strategy”“TP1 param” coefficient for calculating TP1 in the TP strategy _…._ coef.“TP2 param” coefficient for calculating TP2 in the TP _…._ strategy coef.
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Indicators folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)