Forex MACD Dashboard Scanner MT4 Indicator:
About the Forex MACD Dashboard Scanner MT4 Indicator
The indicator monitors the Dinapoli MACD trend in multiple timeframes for the all markets filtered and shows the results on Dashboard.
- Indicator can be used for all markets
- Monitors every timeframe, from 1 Min to Monthly
- UseMarketWatch: Set true to copy all symbols available in market watch
- MarketWatchCount : Set the number of symbols that you want to copy from the market watch list.
- CustomSymbols: Enter the custom symbols that you want to be available in dashboard.
- Timeframes: Set the timeframes for dashboard.
- FastEMA: Fast EMA (Default Dinapoli)
- SlowEMA: Slow EMA (Default Dinapoli)
- SignalEMA: Signal EMA (Default Dinapoli)
- Popup Alert: Set True to enable window popup and sound alert on the terminal when a fresh signal is generated. Set False to disable
- Email Alert: Set True to receive email notifications when a fresh signal is generated. Set False to disable.
- Push Alert: Set True to receive push notifications on your Apple or Android devices when a fresh signal is generated. Set False to disable
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Indicators folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)