Forex Global Market Watch GMW MT4 Indicator:
About the Forex Global Market Watch GMW MT4 Indicator
The Global Market Watch (GMW) is a proprietary model that identifies early changes in trend (V-Shapes) as well as occurring trends on a global scale through capital flow, enabling traders to enter major bull and bear markets in their early or evolving stage. (Also check GMW Candles).
The model covers all major currencies: EUR, AUD, CAD, USD, NZD, GBP, CHF and JPY.
- Only the currencies with the strongest capital flow is shown in the GMW to avoid weak signals.
- If the GMW is empty, then this means there is no major change in capital flow on that specific time frame.
- The best trades are found when a new signal pops up on the GMW, this means fresh capital flow is in motion.
- The timer at the top of the panel displays how much time is left until the next update on that specific time frame (closing basis).
- Name of your Template: Enter name of template you would like charts to open with.
- Color Bullish: PaleGreen
- Color Bearish: LightPink
- Sound on GMW Update: Tick.wav
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Indicators folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)