Forex Full Forex Market View Dashboard MT4 Indicator:
About the Forex Full Forex Market View Dashboard MT4 Indicator
FULL FOREX MARKET VIEW Dashboard Indicator
This is a custom indicator created to give Traders a full view of what is going on in the market. It uses a real time data to access the market and display every bit of information needed to make successful trading.
Before attaching this Indicator to your window chart, go to your MT4’s Market Watch panel and HIDE all the Currency pairs you don’t need or trade and leave the rest there. The reason is that FFMV Dashboard will DISPLAY ALL the Currency pairs that appear in MT4’s Market Watch. it can display up to 30 currency pairs or less. If it is more than that in your MT4’s Market Watch, it will blur and disfigure the fonts and images on the FFMV Dashboard! It won’t display correctly.
- For Solo Trading
- For Basket Trading (See the screenshot on how)
- To confirm the validity of the signal received from your own Trading systems and many more
- Time Frames: From M1 to MN1 Current Candles status (Buy/Sell
- Trend: Overall trend of the currencies
- Impacts: The magnitudes/volatility of the currencies’ movements, see below:
- Build-up: The currency is just building up
- Good: The currency is getting serious
- High: The currency is worthy of interest
- Strong: The direction is to be considered
- Very strong: This currency is near perfect
- Excellent: The peak of the signals that we are good to go
- Changes: The currency movements is side way, losing or gaining points
- Rates: Reliability of the currency to be considered for trading
- Trade: The name of currency pair ready for trade
USING THE DASHBOARD:
- All Time frames from Minute 1 to Monthly must agree together except the M1 time frame i. e is either all the arrows are Green for buy signal or Red color arrows for sell signal
- Trend must tell us the trend’s direction – Bullish or Bearish
- Signal displays Sell Now or Buy Now
- Impact must show EXCELLENT as best pair for trader
- Changes must be positive or at least be from 0.00 upward. May not be negative EXCEPT all others agreed together for a direction,that means the currency is in a state of RECOVERY, it can be traded
- Rates must be 100% but any currency that rates 60% upward is good enough
- Trade gives currency name that is ready for further trading consideration
WHAT NEXT? After gotten a trade signal from the Dashboard, we must further consider these two factors:
1. Support and Resistance Levels: These are powerful levels which determine if a currency’s movement will break or bounce back because these are the areas of great struggles between the Buyers and Sellers. Therefore after getting the signal, go to the chart of the currency concerned and visualize it from higher time-frame – H1 upward to find out if the currency is not at the support or resistance level. Identify and draw a line at either of these levels, wait to see if price will break the level or bounce and if it breaks OR the currency is far from any of these points, then you are good to go, then the next factor…
2. Forex News: Forex news must be avoided especially a medium or High impact news on any currency pair. Before entering any trade even after a sure signal from the Dashboard, take time to check the Economic calendar on a Forex News Website. If there is an high impact news on such currency pair, drop the currency pair. However, if the news has been released long before you got signal from the Dashboard, then it is supposed to be a good trade because it means that the end-resultant effects of the news is working to our favor.
Aside these two factors, nothing to fear, go straight and place your trade. Just be sure all the conditions are met as instructed here
Further more, if you are interested in this Indicator BUT still need more proofs that it works truly, first, check the reviews of those who had already bought it.
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Indicators folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)