Forex Currency Strength Meter Pro for EA MT4 Indicator:
About the Forex Currency Strength Meter Pro for EA MT4 Indicator
Currency Strength Meter is the easiest way to identify strong and weak currencies. This indicator shows the relative strength of 8 major currencies: AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, NZD, USD.
By default the strength value is normalised to the range from 0 to 100 for RSI algorithm:
- The value above 60 means strong currency;
- The value below 40 means weak currency;
This indicator is created and optimised for using it externally at an Expert Advisors and a Custom Indicators.
This Currency Strength Meter supports many powerful features:
- Currency Strength Meter Graph (shows strength of currencies with graphic lines);
- Allows to calculate average currency strength from specified timeframes;
- Many algorithms for calculation of currencies strength (RSI, CCI, RVI, MFI, Stochastic, DeMarket, Momentum);
- Moving average smoothing (allowed to smooth result with specific algorithms);
- Latency (allowed to calculate currency strength with specified interval, thus it takes less time for calculation);
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Indicators folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)