Forex Clever Market Profile Trend Levels MT4 Indicator:
About the Forex Clever Market Profile Trend Levels MT4 Indicator
Get one of the most important market maker levels, in which the price could react and show the real trend of a given financial asset.
The indicator uses market profile theory to show the auction level on a user specified time basis. The Auction level is a key market level, that gives a trend bias, depending on the location of an asset’s price, in relation to such market level.
How is this indicator useful?
- It will allow you to have a reference of the most important trading zones for the specified period, as well as those prior to it.
- It will allow you to trade retracement or breakout patterns, everytime they occur, in a given zone.
- Identify potential resistance or support levels. Be mindful that you can use these levels as take profit zones.
- Use the arrows signals to enter to market with a reliable pattern.
Support and questions:
Use our discord server if you have any question or need support, If you buy an indicator, please send us your buy ticket to add you to channels with premium support and multiple benefits.
Carlos Forero, Member of Clever Trading Club, private organization with the purpose of design clever solutions to generate constant profits with adapted risk.
CEF Range Predictor is designed to work and complement its signals with following indicators:
- Selecting best currencies to trade (Clever Spread Strength Meter)
- Determine the levels of the trend ( Clever Counting Levels)
- Determine of trend Strength ( Clever Trend Force)
- Complete Strategy Signals Indicator ( Clever Scalper Pro)
- Find Order Blocks Patterns ( Clever Order Block)
- Find Market Market Patterns ( Clever TDI Pro Signals)
- Determine the probability of expansión or contraction of range ( Clever Range Predictor)
- Determine the key market profile levels ( Clever Market Profile LVNs)
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Indicators folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)