Forex Chart Local Time MT4 Indicator:
About the Forex Chart Local Time MT4 Indicator
Display your Local Time on your charts
- Display your local time instead of (or along with) MT4 server time.
- Display crosshair which highlights current candle time.
- Automatically adjusts based on chart zoom (zooming in or out).
- Displays on every timeframe (M1 – Month), and auto-adjusts as chart timeframe is changed.
- Renders fast (no lag) as you scroll charts.
- Customize the font, background color, and crosshair color.
- Displays clean without overlapping intervals.
- Standard MT4 code, no additional DLLs or fancy install.
- Display a Data Hover tooltip which shows the current Candle’s:
- Local time
- Price of the mouse pointer
- Candle Open price
- Candle High price
- Candle Low price
- Candle Close price
- Candle volume
- And its super easy to use!
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Indicators folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)