Forex AP Blocks Trend Signal MT4 Indicator:
About the Forex AP Blocks Trend Signal MT4 Indicator
The AP Blocks Trend Signal Indicator is a visual, easy to handle non repainting indicator which helps you to determine
the beginning of a trend and enter a trade accordingly. Three Blocks show you the trend on different timeframes (ranges in case of renko). If all blocks
have the same color at the end of the candle, then you are ready to enter a trade!
The usage is very easy:
1. Check the 3 Block colors of the previous Bar.
2. If all 3 are blue => enter long (market)
3. If all 3 are red => enter short (market)
It works best on indices like DAX, NASDAQ, Dow Jones, S&P 500, but also on Forex
The ultimate signal quality is achieved when using this indicator on Renko Bars (see screenshots).
If you buy the indicator, you will get lifetime access to all future versions + a 30 minutes introductory zoom session with me (english or german) to setup the indicator and show you how to use it.
1. period_1 = 3 (Period past candles to determine color of first block)
2. period_2 = 5 (Period past candles to determine color of second block)
3. period_3 = 8 (Period past candles to determine color of third block)
4. BarWidth = 2 (Determines the thickness of the block. You need to adjust this parameter according to your charts zoom level)
5. Parameters for coloring the blocks.
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Indicators folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)